Monday, November 21, 2011

LBH Ornament: Day #9

Hello Friends!
I hope you are enjoying all of the LBH Ornament Tutorials!
Today's ornament is one that I have designed. It features a new technique using Art Metal, Music Paper, and some Pretty Mists! Here's a quick peek...
If you are a fan of Art Metal, then you won't want to miss this tutorial! You can view it on the LBH blog at www.thelittlebluehouseblog.blogspot.com

You can also enter for a chance to WIN this ornament just by leaving a comment on the blog post. I hope you enjoy the tutorial....Let me know if you have any questions regarding the process! Here are a couple of other samples using my Transfer Technique...these are altered tiles...


If you want to learn more about working with Art Metal, you should consider joining me for my Hot Metal Mama's Workshop. The next one will be held on Dec. 22nd. There are two times to choose from...10a-Noon and 6:30p-8:30p. Contact the Little Blue House for more info or to reserve a seat.

Have a Happy Monday!
Miss Tracy :)

1 comment:

lisa murdock said...

Gorgeous! <3