Thursday, November 17, 2011

LBH Ornament: Day #5

Welcome Back...It's a great day to feature another ornament
from the LBH 12 Days of Ornaments feature!
Today's ornament is designed by Susan Tidwell...


It's a charming Sugared Tart Tin Tree! Isn't it darling!
It features Tart Tins by Jenni Bowlin and little wooden thread spools.




The sugar is a great new product that we are carrying at the LBH called Sugar Dust...it is similar to Diamond Dust but ultrafine...looks just like sugar and has a beautiful sparkly look!

To see the full tutorial on how to make your own Tart Tin Tree, visit the LBH blog at www.thelittlebluehouseblog.blogspot.com.
Remember to follow the blog and post your comments for a chance to WIN...there are still 7 more ornaments coming! You won't want to miss out on any of them...trust me...more great ornament inspiration coming your way!!!!
Keep Creating!
Miss Tracy :)

2 comments:

Patrice said...

WOW! Love it!

Linda Hahn said...

I give up posting on LBH blog! I think something evil lives in my computer! I'll post here today about Susan's ornament:
Susan, I knew you would use some vintage goodness on your ornament! It's lovely! It would look perfect on my tree!!
I love ALL of the Christmas songs and carols. One of my favorites is "Carol of the Bells" and I can't help but sing along with Eartha Kitt on "Santa Baby"!