Wednesday, November 16, 2011

LBH Ornament: Day #4

Are you getting in the holiday spirit??!!??  I know I am...and you will be too when you see today's featured ornament in the Little Blue House 12 Days of Ornaments Feature! Check out the Santa Star Ornament created by Rhonda Merry...

I fell in love with it at first sight! I love the vintage Santa paper and the Crackle finish on the star! If you would like to make one of these for your tree, you can find all the materials used at the
Little Blue House and you can see a full tutorial featured
on the LBH blog today!
www.thelittlebluehouseblog.blogspot.com
Leave a comment there, to be entered into a chance to WIN this ornament!

Hope your day is Merry!!!
Miss Tracy :)

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Rhonda, you did a great job.

Suella said...

love it Rhonda, is beautiful.

JMeaux said...

I like it, I like it - Great job Rhonda!