Monday, November 14, 2011

LBH Ornament : Day #2

It's Day #2 of the LBH 12 Days of Ornaments feature!
Today's ornament is designed by Kristyn (my wonderful daughter)... Take a look...
 It's an adorable Ruffled Ribbon Tree Ornament!
I think it looks fabulous! I'm so proud of her. You can see her step by step tutorial featured on the LBH Blog at
www.thelittlebluehouseblog.blogspot.com
All this ornament making is really getting me in the mood to Deck the Halls early this year! By any chance, have you put your Christmas Tree up yet?? I'm planning to soon!
Stay tuned more Ornament Inspiration is coming!!!
Merry Crafting!
Miss Tracy :)
P.S. Check out the LBH blog post today to see if you
are yesterday's WINNER!  Good Luck!!

6 comments:

ddganske70 said...

I love it I think i need to make this one!

Linda Hahn said...

WOW! Kristyn did such an amazing job on her ornament!! You SHOULD be really proud of her--the creative genes are passing on...
So many people have already put up their Christmas trees. I have to wait until the day AFTER Thanksgiving for Neil to put the tree together, then a few days for him to get all the lights working and then decide he needs to buy some new lights---then about 2 weeks before Christmas I can decorate the tree. (Thanksgiving is Neil's favorite holiday and he doesn't like to see any Christmas in the house until after Turkey Day.)

Amy said...

Love it Kristyn! Would look great on my tree which is up the earliest it has ever been! Whole house decorated early for my Holiday open house so now I can enjoy the Holidays and not have to worry about decorating!

Beth said...

I love this it is now officially on the to do list!

JMeaux said...

Love it Kristyn - you are definitely your mother's daughter! I'm coming by LBH tomorrow!!! looking forward to seeing it.

LollyChops said...

Absolutely LOVE it! Awesome job!!!