Friday, October 7, 2011

Scrapstasher Tags - Creatve Leaf-Making!!

Happy Fall Everyone!!
My Scrapstasher project this month was so Wonder"fall" that I wanted to share them with you! I designed some fall tags from my scraps of left over printed papers, felt, denim, burlap, and old polyester fabric!  I cut my tags out of boxes that tend to pile up around the shop. Great way to recycle! I just love the look and texture that you get by peeling off the top layer to expose the corrugate! Here are some pic's of them for you to enjoy...


I Can't believe it's Polyester! Pocket Tag

 

Autumn Blossoms Tag



Denim Dandy Slider Tag



Burlap Bendies Tag



Embossed Elegance Tag



Recycled Splendor Tag


If you weren't able to attend Stasher's this month or don't live local to the Little Blue House, I have good news for you! I created my own little "How To" tutorials for each tag for our Stasher Workshop and if you contact the LBH, you can pay the $5 stasher fee and we will be happy to email the Creative Leaf Making Guide to you! You can contact the LBH at (817) 431-7930.  I hope you have fun trying out these new techniques! You can use any of your leaf dies, punches, stamps and find lots of leaf templates online... or consider cutting them on your Cricut or Silhouette.

Oh...and before you go, I want to show you a pic of me and my Grandboy Kaden! This was taken last week at Kaden's Birthday Party. My sweet boy is now 3 years old!!! I can't believe how fast he is growing up.  It's such a blessing to be his Lolly!





Enjoy your week and give a big hug to those you love!
Keep Creating,
Miss Tracy
(aka Kaden's Lolly)