Monday, September 26, 2011

Celebrating our 1st Anniversary!

It's hard to believe that The Little Blue House has now been open 1 year! I can't believe how fast the time has gone by...and as for me...I have loved every minute of it!! This House and my wonderful team and customers have brought me JOY beyond measure and I hope that those of you that have spent time there, feel the same way.

We celebrated our Anniversary this past weekend at the LBH and held our Happy Fallidays Open House! It was an incredible weekend and we had a wonderful turnout! Thank you so much for supporting the LBH and we hope you enjoy our next round of classes! We have so much to teach you through this feature...I hope you will plug yourself in and have some good ol' creative fun!

As for my wonderful team, we had our own little private celebration today! We started the day off with a little work (well actually a lot of work....prepping all the Tag Sets for our Words for All Seasons Blocks) and then took a much needed break. Our first stop, Fuzzy's (I had never eaten there before)...where I do believe I had the BEST tacos ever! I had the Baja Chicken Tacos and I highly recommend them...talk about yummy in your tummy!! It was so good!!

 Our next stop was A&T Nails for a little pampering...Elaine and Kristyn had manicures...Rhonda, Susan, and I chose to soak our tired tootsies and have pedicures. It was really fun to hang out together (apart from stacks of paper, trimmers, etc.) and I of course had to take a few pic's of us...here's a look at our pampering in action...






We rec'd excellent service...and Susan was thrilled to take home her paper shoes...wonder what she'll make out of them??!!?? hee hee...
 
It was a great day made even better by spending it with
my dear friends! They mean the world to me!
The Little Blue House is a happy house because of them and I so AppReciaTe their hard work and dedication...I feel so blessed to be able to work with them every day and I look forward to working with them for many more years to come!

Here's to a great Year #2!!
Keep Creating,
Miss Tracy :)

3 comments:

DeeDee said...

You are a great boss to work for... and yes you have a great very talented team.. I personally am so glad to have the Little Blue House to come have some creative time at... Thanks all y'all :D

Patti said...

Congrats to all of you for a wonderful first year! The first of many more to come.
It's great to see that you all had a well deserved break and pampered yourselves.
We all appreciate the hard work and dedication for the always fantastic projects!

Amy said...

Looks like fun! Glad you prepped our kits first before you went out on the town!