Saturday, August 20, 2011

NEW from Front Porch Kits: Sneak #3

Hello friends!
It's Saturday and going to be a very busy one for me...It's the FINAL DAY of the End of Summer
SUPER SALE at the Little Blue House...AND...I'm offering a FREE Mist-ables Make & Take between 10a-2p...AND...we're having an LBH Creative Buffet today...AND...an evening CROP....WheW! I'm getting more excited as I type! It's gonna be an awesome Saturday!!  So before I leave this morning, I wanted to show you one more quick peek of my
NEW Front Porch Kit.

Sneaker #3:
To ensure that this fabulous kit makes it from our Front Porch to yours...you can pre-order today at http://www.frontporchkits.com/ or give us a call or stop by the LBH!

Gotta run...Hope to see you today!
Miss Tracy :)

P.S. Don't forget to post a comment for a chance to win an LBH Gift Certificate from Me! ...and if you post a comment on the LBH or FP blogs you will be entered into a drawing for a Free Kit!

6 comments:

Debra said...

Love the Mistables!!!!!

Amy said...

So glad we get the mistables letters in our front porch kit! Yay!

Nitasha said...

Wasn't able to make it to the LBH today, but my scrapbuddy ordered some mistables for us! WOOHOO! The new kit looks fab!

Melissa Kaye said...

Ooohhh! Mistable Letters. NICE!

Karen E. said...

I'm lovin' the Mist-ables and the new Front Porch Kit. It was so fun playing with the Mist-ables at the make and take.

Anonymous said...

I came. I went. I saw. I LOVED. Just wish everybody else didn't love, too, because you were sold out of what I wanted. GREAT make and take, Tracy!
SuZeQ ~ kosec@sbcglobal.net