Sunday, August 7, 2011

Made a BiG SpLaSH in Waco this weekend!

Hello friends!  After returning from my week of R&R in the mountains on Friday, I grabbed my class kits and headed to Waco to teach my "Splash" Beach Ball Book Workshop at
 Crop Paper Scissors! It felt so good to get back in the swing of things and I want to thank Emmalie for the opportunity to teach once again at her store!
Miss Tracy & Emmalie

We had such a wonderful time and everyone's Splash Books turned out SUNsational!!
 I promised to give a quick ShOuT OuT to the CPS gals that attended my workshop!!  These gals were amazing and I really enjoyed our creative time together!! We talked about almost everything under the sun...from our kiddos to books that are a must read!! I just love hanging out with kindred crafty spirits! Here are a few photos from the workshop for you to enjoy!
 
 
 
Thanks again ladies for such an enjoyable afternoon! I hope you enjoy your books!
Hope to see you again soon!
Miss Tracy :)

p.s. I still have a few Beach Ball Book Kits left. If you are interested in creating one for yourself, you can join me at
The Little Blue House for any of our LBH Creative Buffets. Simply contact the LBH to reserve your spot!

1 comment:

Rhonda Merry said...

Your attendees look like they are having a good time. the Beach Bag book is so cute.