Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Just picked my Winning Commenter!

Hi everyone--

First of all, I want to apologize for posting this so late...It seems that they last week has just been super-busy for me and I'm sure it has been for you too!  I want to thank everyone for there wonderful comments on the sneak peek posts for my newest Front Porch Kit...
FPK
As promised, I have entered each commenter into a random drawing for a Little Blue House  $20 Gift Certificate. I am thrilled to announce the winner!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations Jeni Lilley!

Jeni is one of our local gals and an avid scrapbooker. Stop by the LBH to claim your prize Jeni! Maybe I will put it in one of the projects created for the Front Porch Instructional CD...
my ENJOY Goodie Bag... take a looksie...
This sweet little goodie bag was created with papers, alphas, and embellies from the Time To...Kit. Add in a simple white lunch bag and some creative cutting and voila! You have an adorable treat bag to fill with goodies, gift cards, treats, small gifts, or even an LBH Gift Certificate! You will find a full tutorial and photos on the Time To...CD which is in your kit, along with several other great project tutorials.  Kits are still available...get yours quick while they last! You can purchase yours at the LBH or order online at www.frontporchkits.com.

Congrats again to Jeni!
Keep Creating!
Miss Tracy :)

3 comments:

Jeni Lilley said...

Yay! I just saw my name and had to do a double take :) Thank you!

curlyqmosaics said...

This goodie bag is gorgeous!

DeeDee said...

Congrats lillie... I cannot wait to pick up muy kit this month.... :D