Thursday, August 18, 2011

Front Porch Sneak Peek #1

Good Morning Everyone!
What a great day to start off the Sneak Peeks for our newest Front Porch Kit!

This kit is such a unique blend of products and just loaded full of "HaPpY", make you smile, kind of goodies!  You will love the fabulous papers, textures, ribbons, ....I could go on and on but can't...cause the full reveal isn't til Monday 8/22. In the meantime though, I will be posting a sneak peek each day until then...Here's a look at Sneaker #1:
I can't wait to show you more!!
Pre-orders begin today! You can stop by the Little Blue House or give us a call at (817) 431-7930 and we will be happy to reserve you a kit! If you prefer to order online, you will not be able to do that until tomorrow 8/19 at www.frontporchkits.com (due to a slight technical delay).

I am offering a special give-away, here on my blog to my followers...so please leave a comment and become a follower today and I will be drawing one lucky commenters name from all of the Sneak Peek posts and that follower will WIN a $20 LBH Gift Certificate! Awesome...huh?!?!

and...everyone who leaves a comment on the LBH and FP blogs will be entered into a drawing for a FREE Front Porch Kit! So keep those comments coming...

Okay gals...stay tuned...
Another peek is coming your way soon!!

Have a WoNderFuL WeDnesDaY!
Miss Tracy :)

12 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

Awesome stuff. I love how we all get the email from you and poof, all the posts go up simultaneously :)

Amy said...

Loving all the colors used in this kit!

Deanna M. said...

I love that you put so many neat things in the kits that it makes creating easy.

Jeni Lilley said...

I love the flowers! Can't wait to see more sneak peaks :)

Karen E. said...

I've been waiting for the 4th Front Porch Kit. I'm lovin' the colors. Can't wait for more sneak peeks!

Melissa Kaye said...

Love the sneak peek! I can't wait to see more!

DebbieW said...

I miss you Miss Tracy.
Love
DebbieW

curlyqmosaics said...

I love the Front Porch kits! So fun!

Susie said...

I bought my first kit last month! I loved it and was inspired to make 8 projects from it. I am not creative and appreciate the pattern enclosed. I love the colors in this new one.

LisaNRoxy said...

Beautiful sneak peek~~

Debra said...

I see teal bling on one of the peeks. Lookin good.

Nitasha said...

Can't wait to see the full reveal!!! looks fab!