Wednesday, July 13, 2011

"Float Art" Frames

Hi Everyone!
I had such a wonderful time yesterday with my fellow Scrapstashers! I wanted to share with you the projects that I designed for our July Workshop...I call it "Float Art"! 

You can create all kinds of images for your Float Art pieces. They can be shapes, letters, really any kind of icon. Here are a few projects that I designed featuring "Float Art".

The first one features a floating button heart and papers from Graphic 45 Fashionista.  I love the vintage look of these papers!

 Here is another "Float Art" project featuring a Beachy theme! I used a variety of Sea Shells and Crushed Shells to fill my heart...

 Now take a look at this Float Art project using letters...This will look great hanging in my Scrap Shack (aka...the building in my back yard otherwise know as my studio).
Look a little closer...see all the little beads among the buttons?!?
This was just too much fun! You have to give it a try! Visit the Little Blue House blog here to see the simple steps that I took to create these and you can begin creating your own Float Art Frames today!

Check out these fabulous Float Art projects that were created by my fellow Stashers.  I'm always so inspired by the creative energy that is unleashed every time we meet!  

Lynette Chiles

 Angelia Counts

 Danna Genske

 Debbie Boudreau

I hope you have been inspired by these projects and will join me next month at Scrapstashers!  To reserve your seat, stop by the Little Blue House or give me a call at (817) 431-7930.

Remember to check out the LBH blog for intructions on how to create your own "Float Art" frame!

Keep Creating!
Miss Tracy :)
P.S. Become a follower today to ensure you don't miss out on  upcoming creative tips, techniques, and projects!

1 comment:

chris taylor said...

So sorry I missed this Stashers! These are gorgeous!