Monday, May 30, 2011

It's Front Porch Sneak Peek time once again!!!

I am so happy to announce that we have another fabulous Front Porch Kit for you this month! It is called "One Sunny Day" and it's sure to brighten even the cloudiest of days!
I can't show you everything just yet, but I do have a couple of peeks for you to enjoy! Take a looksie...here's a peek at some of the goodies in your "One Sunny Day" kit...
Item Thumbnail
Here's a peek at a couple of my "One Sunny Day" projects that I designed...enjoy!


Because we have made some changes to our website cart feature, pre-orders will not begin until this Wed. 6/1 and the full reveal of the kit will be on Thurs. 6/2. We will also be selling the kits at the Great American Scrapbook Convention. We will be on the back wall in Booth #1111. Come see us...we have a fun
Make & Take for you to create!


Become a follower and post your comments about your favorite summer colors here for a chance to win a special prize!! Want another chance to win?!?!! Go post comments on the LBH blog for a chance to win
a FREE Front Porch Kit!
Good Luck!

Happy Summer!
Miss Tracy :)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can we order the kit?

Shazza said...

My favourite summer color is blue...crisp blue skies and the teal colored sea...yep its Blue!!

cheers and hugs
Shazza
From Australia
xxx

carolynjglass said...

I just love white! I know white isn't technically a color but I love the high whispy clouds and those rocket popsicles with the white tips on a hot summer day... Yum!

DeeDee said...

I so cannot wait to see... what you have created for me.... :D

love the sneak peaks

Claudia said...

I love teal and hot pink and lime green with some bright yellow thrown in and of course a little bit of red. Looks like I am going ot really love this kit, especially if I win it this time!

northcarmen (Carmen Pauls Orthner) said...

Cherry red is my favorite summer color. :)

Carmen.

SuZeQ said...

Sorry, Lolly. It's not teal. Instead, my favorite summer color is lime green. Best part? It goes very well with teal!

Jennaboo said...

Love the color combo. Yellow makes everything just pop with cheeriness! Have fun at GASC!

Debra said...

Just ordered my kit! Woohoo! Will pic
Will pick it up when I get back from my trip. Have fun at the convention.

ScrapoholicKK said...

My favorite summer color is yellow. My dad's favorite color was yellow too and he holds a very special place in my heart. I see there are lots of yellows in this kit. Can't wait to see it all.