Friday, April 29, 2011

Zipper Trim Flowers...gotta love them!!!

Hi Everyone--
Want to learn how to make these fabulous Zipper Flowers?!?!
Zipper Trim Flowers
Thanks to the great folks over at Maya Road, they have provided a video tutorial that I want to share with you! Take a look...you will love how easy these flowers are to make!  I think they would be so cute as a pin or even attached on a bag or your favorite pair of flip flops! I carry this wonderful zipper trim at my Paper Arts Store, The Little Blue House (in Keller, TX)...perhaps you've heard of it!!  I have the Maya Road zipper trim in black, lt. blue, white, and chocolate.  You can view the video tutorial here!

Enjoy!
Miss Tracy :)
P.S. on the video they use a needle and thread but you can eliminate this step by just using your hot glue to instantly hold your pieces in place....(just a quick tip from me to you)

No comments: