Monday, April 11, 2011

Sneak Peek of the NEW Front Porch Kit!

Good Morning Friends and Happy Spring!
I'm so excited about this month's Front Porch Kit!  Each day this week I will be posting a new sneak peek for you to enjoy! Then on Fri. 4/15 the full kit and projects will be revealed! Here is Peek #1:

Please join me for another episode of Friday Night Live! 
 It airs this Fri. 4/15 on Ustream and the show
begins at 8:30pm CST.  Pre-orders for Fresh from the Garden will begin tomorrow Tues. 4/12. You may pre-order at www.frontporchkits.com
or if you're local, contact the LBH at (817) 431-7930 or
stop by and see me!

Check back tomorrow for another great peek...
Happy Monday!
Miss Tracy :)

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh my goodness...the little wheel barrow is beyond adorable! I am simply inspired!

SuZeQ said...

You got me on the chicken wire. Can't wait to see it all!