Friday, April 15, 2011

Live from Keller, TX...it's Friday Night!!!!

Tune in tonight on Ustream as we introduce the
NEW Front Porch Kit...Fresh from the Garden!
Here is the Ustream Link:

I hope you will join in for some good ol' fashioned crafty fun! Old McDonald is making a rare appearance...yay!...and we will show off the NEW kit & projects, share some crafty gardening techniques, and show you just how easy it is to create an adorable bird cage out of paper and a recycled ribbon spool!

Here is a peek...

Today the Kit is officially released and you can view the Full Contents, see the display board, feature projects and the Inspiration Gallery on the Front Porch website HERE!

I will be posting my creations over the next few days...Here is one of the layouts that I designed from the kit...
A Kiss & A Hug
designed by: Miss Tracy :)

These photos were taken at the LBH when the Bluebonnets were in full bloom. Let me tell you, my hat goes off to you professional photographers out there...'cause taking pictures of toddlers isn't easy! However, I did manage to capture a KISS and a HUG. I love how this layout turned out and it will be very simple for you to re-create! Here is a closer look at the details...
I inked and folded my Front Porch Kutz butterflies to create depth and dimension. Notice the leaves, they are cut from the beautiful Spring Leafy Trim made by Webster's Pages...You will recieve 24 in. of it with your Fresh from the Garden Kit!! I just love their ribbons and unique trims!


I will post more Front Porch Fresh from the Garden creations over the next few days. So stay tuned and become a follower today to ensure you don't miss out on future projects and I have a few tutorials coming soon!

Remember to post your comments here and on the LBH blog for chances to WIN! To purchase a Fresh from the Garden Kit, you can order online at www.frontporchkits.com or you may order by phone or in person at the LBH. (817) 431-7930 Kits are only available while supplies last. So don't delay... order today and we will happily send this kit to you from our Front Porch to yours!!

Hope to see you at Friday Night Live!!
Keep Creating!!
Miss Tracy :)

4 comments:

Jasmine said...

Cute LO Tracy, love the way you cut the Webster's Pages trim to use the individual leaves!

Nitasha said...

I'm leaving work and on my way to the LBH right now!!! WootWoot!

Linda Hahn said...

Love the trims and the seed packets!! Thanks for the tutorials-such clever ideas!! And thanks for the prize!!! I wonder what it could be?? Can't wait to find out!!

Amber said...

Couldn't resist this month Tracy! The chicken wire got me (because I am a farm girl and I have a ton of chicken pictures that need scrapped, lol)! Very excited to play with this kit!
Hugs
Amber