Thursday, April 14, 2011

Final Countdown to the NEW Front Porch Kit!!!

Woo Hoo!  I'm counting down the minutes for the Big Reveal of this month's NEW Front Porch Kit! I have one final
sneek peak for you to enjoy...
Also, if you are curious who the Celebrity Guest will be for our Friday Night Live webcast?!?!!? The suspense is over...You can find out WHO it IS!!!! Visit the LBH blog at www.thelittlebluehouseblog.blogspot.com
and read all about it!!

Don't forget I have some special Garden goodies for one lucky commenter...Keep your comments coming! Post comments on the LBH blog for a chance to win a FREE kit! Winners will be announced during our Friday Night Live webcast!
Here is the Ustream Link:

There are still a few seats left in our Friday Night Live CROP if you would like to come and join us! I have a few special goodies for all the croppers! Contact the LBH if you would like to reserve a seat!

Have a creative day!
Miss Tracy :)
p.s. pre-orders have already begun...don't miss out!

12 comments:

Erin Jane said...

I LOVE the color combination!

Nitasha said...

so much cuteness!!! Can't wait until Friday Night Live!!!

KateB said...

is that burlap I see??? and am on my way to BLH...

Shannon said...

I am so loving the chunkiness that I see!

Claudia said...

looks cute!

lukiesmema said...

Really cute.

SuZeQ said...

Please throw my name in the hopper ... this is a to-die-for giveaway. Thank you!

Linda Hahn said...

Oh, how I love those colors!! I see some bluebonnets, too!! Guess that will be perfect for all of the bluebonnet pictures!!

Amy said...

Love the bluebonnets and the colors on the layout!

*'¨¯¨'*★*jEnNiE*★*'¨¯¨'* said...

So excite to have found you! I live here in Fort Worth near Haslet and just stumbled upon a link to your shop! Will have to stop by and check it out soon. Do you offer scrapbooking classes? I've been making cards since January, but would love to star scrapbooking!

~jEnNiE
http://cricutmania.blogspot.com

Goldie said...

This kit looks like a blue-ribbon winner, Tracy! Wish I could be there to meet your mystery guest--but I'll just have to join via UStream. Have a great time.

Jaclyn @ Love, Laughter, and Complete Chaos said...

Love your peeks! Excited about tomorrow. :)