Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Another Front Porch Sneaker!!!!

As promised, I will be posting a few sneak peeks each day this week of our NEW Front Porch KIT! 
Fresh from the Garden is now available for pre-order!

To pre-order, visit the Front Porch Kits website at www.frontporchkits.com...or if you are local to the Little Blue House in Keller, TX then you can order via phone or walk in.  I am so excited about this kit! It is jam-packed with the most fabulous array of papers, embellishments, and a few other "unexpected" treasures!

The full reveal of Fresh from the Garden will take place this Friday 4/15 and we will also air our 2nd episode of Friday Night Live. Here is the Ustream link:
Show begins at 8:30pm CST. Please join us!!

I have a special give-away for you this week!  Everyone who posts a comment on my sneak peek posts will be entered into a drawing to win a prize! I will announce the winner during our Friday Night Live webcast! Share with me why you love creating at the
Little Blue House...you may post as many comments as you wish to up your chances of winning! Looking for more prize opportunities?!!? Visit the LBH blog at www.thelittlebluehouseblog.blogspot.com


Have a Fabulous Day and Keep Creating!
Miss Tracy :)

13 comments:

Erica said...

The fabric flowers are fabulous!!

Amy said...

I love creating at the Little Blue House because that is where all my friends are!

Cheryl said...

I'm not going to let this one get away. I have already purchased it...sight unseen!

lukiesmema said...

I love creating at the LBH because creativity just somehow flows throughout the house and gives me great inspiration. It is just always such a happy, fun, exciting place to hang out and create. Fun people, fun times!!!!

Claudia said...

I like creating at LBH because everyone there seems to be so willing to share their creativity and the creative juices are always over flowing!

Bobbi said...

The LBH reminds me of the carefree days of childhood where all you wanted to do was play with your friends.

Nitasha said...

I love creating at the LBH because I always feel welcomed, inspired, and encouraged to explore and create! All of the LBH ladies are supersweet and mega-talented, so i always learn something new each time I visit!

JMeaux said...

I love being at LBH because there's lots of inspiration, sharing, caring & just plain fun - and I can always count on a friend or 2 or more being there too.

carolynjglass said...

Fun!! I'm so excited to see it!!!

Shannon said...

Love the fabric added to the kits! I can't wait to get my hands on the kit and start creating!

SuZeQ said...

Love. Love. Love those flowers.

Jennaboo said...

I love creating at LBH because it gives me a chance to see people using tools and materials that I've never used. I'm not so sure about the chicken wire, though...

Raven said...

Nice flowers. I need to learn how to do thaht. I hope I can visit the LBH soon.