Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Another Day...Another Peek!!

Good Morning Friends! Miss Tracy here, posting another couple of sneaks for you from my NEW Front Porch Kit...

I'm just bursting at the seams....I just can't wait to show off this freshly picked kit to you! Only 2 more days til the Big Reveal!  I'm counting the minutes!!!! What about you?!?!

I hope you will make plans to join me this Friday for Friday Night Live! The webcast begins at 8:30pm CST (but tune in early for a few giggles). Here is the Ustream link:


I have loved reading your sweet comments about the LBH! You gals really know how to bring a smile to my face...Thank You for that! Keep them coming...for a chance to WIN a
special goodie from ME!
I will annouce the winner during FNL!

More later...stay tuned!
Miss Tracy :)

P.S. Did you hear about the Celebrity Guest?? He will be making an appearance on FNL...hmmmm...wonder who it could be?!?! I'll tell you tomorrow, so stay tuned!

8 comments:

Rhonda's Ramblings said...

does his name start with t? or r?

Amy said...

Tracy is always full of surprises!

Shannon said...

I MUST have this kit! I am incredibly inspired by all of the sneaks!

Nitasha said...

Ohh, the sneaks are the bee's knees!!! Pure cuteness! And the Mystery male? Hmmm...might his last name be Holtz or Chops? Hmmm...

SuZeQ said...

You tease! I can't wait ...

Linda Hahn said...

Some of the cutest stuff I've seen in a kit in a "month of Sunday's"!!

Bobbi said...

Another cute one!

Tracy :) said...

Thanks for your comments! I can't wait for you to see the entire kit! The sweet cherries are like the icing on the cake! In fact, one lucky commenter here on my blog will win those cute hand-crocheted cherries along with a few other goodies!! BTW, MomChops crocheted them all for the FP Kits...Bless her heart and her fingers!!!