Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Altered Window Workshop

A few months ago, I was fortunate enough to obtain the original old windows that were removed from the Little Blue House when the original owners were renovating it.  I was so excited to "bring them home" so to speak...lol!  I love old windows! They have such wonderful, vintage charm.
 I recently transformed one of the windows and it will now be a Specialty Workshop at the Little Blue House. I have kept most of the accents in neutral colors so if you want to customize the colors to match your decor, you can bring in a couple of printed papers of your own.  Here are a few close-up's of the unique details on this 32x32 in. window...



Here are the dates for the Window Workshop:
Saturday, 4/30 10a-2p
Thursday, 5/5 10a-2p and 5p-9p
Cost: $125
I have a limited number of windows available so if you are interested in joining me for this unique workshop, please don't delay, contact the LBH to reserve your window today
at (817) 431-7930.

Hope we can create together soon!
Miss Tracy :)

3 comments:

JMeaux said...

Love it! Wish I had a place to put one! I think my next craft room is going to have a lot more wall space to put all the wonderful home decor projects!

Shazza said...

The jazzed up window looks awesome!

I would love o have one in my craft room :)

chers
shazza
from Australia

Amy said...

Gorgeous!