Friday, March 25, 2011

Teal-riffic Memories!

 I wanted to post a few pic's from our premiere of LIVE with Prima from the Little Blue House!  It was a blast and I want to thank Lolly Chessie and Daniella Dobson for joining us! 
 Everyone was decked out in Teal from head to toe... even the cupcakes were Teal...LOL!
I can't wait to do it again!!  Lolly and I are working out dates for the next LIVE show and I will post it soon!

Take a look at these Teal beauties! Thanks ladies for making the night so memorable...love you gals!!






The Prima Big 10 Cards were lovely!  If you missed out on this fabulous workshop, no worries! We have added a second date in April.



 

The Prima Card Workshop will be held on Wed. 4/20
from 6:30p-8:30p and you will create all 10 cards and get loads of Prima goodies!  The cost is $40 to attend.
Please contact the LBH at (817) 431-7930 to reserve your spot.

Enjoy your day!
Miss Tracy :)

3 comments:

Terrie B x said...

Fabulous Tracy!looks like you girls had a fab time..love the cards..TFS:) x

Amber said...

Hi Tracy! I didn't know you owned "The Little Blue House". Such fabulous ideas and I'm so happy your business is doing great! Gotta get my hands on one of your Front Porch Kits next month!
Hugs
Amber

DeeDee said...

A fabulous time as had by all...love all the fun pics too ..thanks for having Sandy and I over for a visit Miss tracy... :D