Thursday, March 17, 2011

A Little Birdie Told Me...(to post more sneaks!)

Only 1 more day til the Big Reveal of the Front Porch March Kit!!  Here are a couple sneaks of some projects that I created
 with my March Kit...and...I hope you will make plans to join us tomorrow night for our first ever LIVE webcast from the
Friday Night Live will begin at 8:30pm and here is the link:
We will show off the FP Kit and featured projects...AND...
teach you a fun project...AND...share our famous
"Mush & Skwush" technique with you!

Enjoy the peeks!

Have a Creative Day!!!
Miss Tracy :) 
If you would like to pre-order "A Little Birdie Told Me" please visit http://www.frontporchkits.com/

4 comments:

Elaine said...

So close to Friday I can hardly stand it :o) Looking forward to the release and all of the fun things we can do with it!

Claudia said...

will it be recorded so we can go back another time to watch it?

Donna T said...

I pre-ordered to make sure I got one. Know it will be great ---- your stuff is the best.

Tracy :) said...

Yes...it will be recorded so you can watch it anytime.