Monday, March 14, 2011

Front Porch Sneakers!!! March Kit releases this Friday!

I'm thrilled to begin the official countdown this week to our Big Reveal of the first Front Porch Kit! 

 I will be posting new sneak peeks each day until Friday...then I can show you the whole enchilada!!!!  This is an amazing kit...to find out more about Front Porch Kits, please visit the website at www.frontporchkits.com . This is an awesome Kit Club with "no strings" attached!

I hope you will join us this Friday at 8:30pm for our Live webcast from the LBH..."Friday Night Live"! We will be showing off the kit and have a fun project to share with you! I'll post another Sneaker tomorrow!  Share a comment today for a chance to win a special prize from this month's kit...I'll be collecting the names all week! 

Happy Monday!
Miss Tracy :)

7 comments:

Just us three said...

come on friday!!

connie said...

love the colors!

DeeDee said...

is it Friday yet? I cannot wait for the fun to be revealed... thanks Miss Tracy

Debra said...

I love surprises and I know I'm going to love the FPKit!! Less than 96 hours...and counting...

Ruthy said...

Hey Miss Tracey - will you mail me one to Scotland?!!? I would love to get in on the action!

Tracy :) said...

Of course I will mail you one Ruth!!! Miss ya friend!!!

Elaine said...

What fun sneak peaks! I am loving all of the colors and especially the ribbons!!