Friday, March 18, 2011

Front Porch Friday...Big Reveal!

YAY!!! The Big Reveal Day is finally here!  I'm so excited to share with you my "Watch Me Grow" LO that I designed using my "A Little Birdie told Me..." Front Porch Kit!  This happens to be one of the Feature Projects that you will receive a full tutorial on for those who purchase the FP March Kit. There will be a total of 5 projects with full "How To's" on your Instructional CD and this is one of the 5:
 Don't Forget!!!
Friday Night Live is tonight....airing from the LBH!

Click here to get to the U-Stream
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/front-porch-kits

If you would like to log into the chat,
you will have to open a U-stream account if you don't already have one. (No Account needed to just watch.)
Lots of Prize Give-Aways and we will share some
Creative FUN with you too!!


"A Little Birdie told Me..." that kits are flying away by the minute so don't delay, order your Front Porch Kit today!!!! 
Keep Creating,
Miss Tracy :)

12 comments:

Tracy :) said...

Keep your comments coming...one lucky commenter on my blog will be called out tonight on the webcast!
I have a little something special to give you!!!

Jasmine said...

Fabulous Tracy! I'll try to watch tonight, but my computer has been giving me grief! I hope it stays on long enough to watch you guys tonight!!

Claudia said...

Cant wait to watch tonight! Pretty cute kit!

DeeDee said...

I already have my UStream open and ready,...wish I could join you all in person, I know you all will be having tons of fun... see ya tonight...awesome kit assembelage Hugs

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...

Can't wait to watch tonight!

Erica said...

Good luck! I hope they all sell out and the live show goes well.

Amy said...

Fun! Fun! I will be watching while I am waiting for Rick's flight to come in!

JMeaux said...

Very excited that I'll be there tonight for the BIG REVEAL of the Front Porch Kits! Passed along the info to lotsa friends to watch online tonight! and of course, I always, always like to win!!! But will also be happy for whoever it is! Looking forward to lotsa fun!

sailingintofirstgrade said...

I can't wait to see it! I am so going to try to watch with my friends at Ladie's Night! I LOVE your layout! Precious!

shanna said...

I will be watching also.

Debra said...

So much fun to watch last night. I had trouble with the "chat" portion of logging in but I saw the before, the program, and the after show:). You all were great, funny and lots of fun. Maybe next month I'll have the chat figured out. It was my first Ustream watch.

Loved the "clothesline" project. Not sure what I will make with my Hank the Plank but either one will be adorable.

See you Tuesday for class.