Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Lucky Me!

Hello Friends! I wanted to share one of my most recent creations with you...it's my "Lucky Me" Minibook. I thought it would be fun to create a special book to fill with photos and journaling about everything I feel lucky to have in my life!
My book features the wonderful papers from the Twig Collection by Little Yellow Bicycle and the Lucky Bingo Card from Jenni Bowlin.  It has a great "natural" feel with lots of fun embellies and a few acrylic pages...Here is a peek inside...

 
"Lucky Me" measures 6 1/2 x 8 1/2 in.  It is a project that you can create at any of the Little Blue House Creative Buffets.
The cost is $30 and kits are still available.
You'll even receive a "lucky" penny with your kit!

As I reflect on what I feel lucky for, one of them is that I have made so many wonderful friends...like you!
What do you feel lucky to have in your life?

Stay true to your passion--Keep Creating!
Miss Tracy :)

3 comments:

Sue Kelemen said...

Hi Tracy! I nominated you for an award on my blog: mykeepsakesandscraps.blogspot.com
Sue

My Monster Creations said...

I love these flowers Tracy, so creative!

Elaine said...

Ooooh, I just love this lil' album! I feel we are the lucky ones having you in our lives! Great pages and my fave color... green!