Friday, February 18, 2011

Creating Keepsakes Top CHA Picks!

I just recently found out that Creating Keepsakes picked
Ten Seconds Studio as one of their Top Picks of the CHA Winter Show. I was super excited when I looked at the blog post and saw one of my LO's that I designed for TSS!  It's a LO of my most favorite guy....yep, you guessed it...my GrandBoy Kaden. 
Here is the LO and the link if you are interested
 in finding out their other picks :
 
Here's a closer look...
 

http://www.creatingkeepsakesblog.com/blog/2011/02/05/editors-picks-new-scrap-products-from-cha-winter-2011/?utm_source=Feb15_2011_CKNF&utm_medium=eletter&utm_content=CKBlogContent&utm_campaign=Feb15_2011_CKNF
 
All of the NEW TSS Design Molds are fabulous!  I can't wait to share them with my Hot Metal Mama's group that meets on March 1st at the Little Blue House. There is still seating available if you would like to join me!  All of the NEW molds and Stamps are back in stock at the LBH...Stop by sometime and I'll show you my fav's!
 
Here is another LO that I designed for TSS
 using one of their NEW Kabuka Molds...
Look at the beautiful detail in this design... 

 
Consider adding a little art metal to your next project! You won't be dissappointed. It will take your creativity to a whole new level!
 
Keep Creating,
Miss Tracy :)

4 comments:

Susan said...

These are fabulous layouts Tracy! Love the new TSS molds.
Susan

BabyBokChoy said...

HUGE congrats!!!!!!!!

Elaine said...

Wow, wow and double wow! Those LO's are fabulous. Congratulations! Of course they were a top CHA pick with one of your LO's:o) And who can resist such cuties in your photos.

KateB said...

wowo, I've never seen or heard of that product; it is gorgeous and I agree, I need to do some LOs with a touch of metal! Yours is gorgeous!