Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I would like to introduce you to a very special Man in my life...

My hubby will be jealous but I just can't help myself...
I have fallen in LOVE with this MAN! 
My Frosty Wishes Snowman...How could anyone resist him?!?!?  It was "snow" much fun creating him and watching him magically transform from a bunch of fabric to this adorable, irresistable SnowMan! Come join me and I will show you how to make one of your very own. He's about 2 ft. tall and glistens just like snow! You will also create the banner and the small bucket of snow. He is being offered as a LBH Buffet class this month at the Little Blue House! For more info, visit www.thelittlebluehouseblog.blogspot.com
or call me at (817) 431-7930 to reserve your spot!

Warm Winter Wishes!
Miss Tracy :)

P.S. Do you have a "thing" for Snowmen?? If you do leave a comment and I will enter your name into a drawing for some very special Snowflakes!

7 comments:

Jennifer aka Scrappin' Aggie said...

YES! I have a thing for snowmen! I collect them, and they reside on my stairs Nov - Jan. Each step holds a snowman or two, some the kids made when they were younger, some gifts from past students when I taught, and some as gifts from my family!

gkgermany said...

The bigger question is who doesn't love a snowman?? I love your special man!

Patti said...

How could you not have a thing for a snowman?? Frosty is the ideal one! Have several in my house at the moment

Diana's Place said...

Yes, I love snowmen!!!! Love yours.... you could make me one... please

connie said...

I love snowmen! this is so cute.

SuZeQ said...

Yes, I absolutely LOVE snowmen. Actually, I miss making them - don't have much of an opportunity to do so down here in the big "D" ... Back home (Ohio) these little guys were in everybody's front yard.

Rhonda's Ramblings said...

love them! so cute.