Sunday, November 21, 2010

Quilted Paper Ornament - Day 8 & Waco Pic's

Hello fellow bloggers!  Well, today is Day 8 over at the Little Blue House' 12 Days of Ornaments Extravaganza and I have another Hand-Crafted Ornament to share with you...this Ornament features a Paper Mache Circle and the vintage Christmas Past paper collection by Graphic 45.

Please visit the Little Blue House Blog to see a full "How To" and you can create one of your very own! Remember to post a comment there and you will be entered into a drawing to win the Ornament!

 I want to send out big hugs to everyone that attended my Embossed Metal Ornaments Workshop at Crop, Paper, Scissors in Waco yesterday! I really enjoyed hanging out with you fabulous ladies and I love, love, love your ornaments...you gals are so full of CreAtiviTy!! Here are some pic's...a few of you managed to "hide" from the camera..heehee...I'll catch you next time :)





Hope you enjoy your Ornaments ladies! Keep Creating!
Miss Tracy :)

1 comment:

Rhonda Merry said...

It looks like everyone had fun! Whoa!...look at those chairs. Miss Tracy, when we grow up can we have a studio with chairs like that? Those look cool!