Thursday, October 14, 2010

In Loving Memory of my Mom

I have been truly blessed by the outpouring of prayers, cards, and flowers that you have sent my way this week. My family and I have been so touched by your amazing kindness! I wish you could've known my Mom...I know you would have loved her. She always had a smile on her face and held such a positive outlook on life. Sadly, her life was cut short by illness but she never once doubted God...she always chose to trust in him. I'm sure some of you may be facing stormy times in your lives, I hope you will choose to trust like she did. Here is a slide show of a few pictures of her...

In Loving Memory -- Sue Carol Stephens
May 28, 1941 to Oct. 12, 2010



Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Customize a picture slideshow

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Tracy, sorry this took me so long. I know what mixed feelings you have in the loss of your mother. On one hand there is such an ache in your heart because you can no longer speak or hold her and on the other hand the victory in knowing she is no longer in pain and in the arms of Jesus. When I lost my mom; the last time I saw her, there seemed to be a glow about her and I could visualize her going through the gates of Heaven and meeting my Dad as they once aging walked arm in arm on the golden streets as he took her to meet the Saviour. I have picked up the phone dozens of time to give her a quick call and tell her about something; then suddenly I realize I no longer can. But it is okay, time is a great healer. Don't ever stop sharing your faith and doing His good work. You are a blessing to all who come in contact with you. Blessings to you and your family. Love, Donna Thorn.