Thursday, October 7, 2010

Be Inspired Wednesday's!

Hello everyone...Miss Tracy here and today I have a fun Pocket/Tag Card to share with you.  In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness, the Cuttlebug DT and myself were asked to create something Pink.  I chose to do something a bit brighter than the traditional breast cancer soft pink...I just wanted to create something fun and cheerful! I have many friends that I'm happy to say are Breast Cancer Survivors due to self-awareness. I have much love for these great gals...so I used the word love on my card...take a looksie...
I used some Core'dinations paper and sanded over it to create this lovely distressed finish...
I embellished the top of my tag with a few die cut felt and paper flowers and tied them off with a pretty bow...added a few jewels for a sparkly effect...
So girls, ladies, women, I hope you were inspired by my project today but more importantly...please be inspired to check your TaTa's regularly!  For more information on Breast Cancer Awareness, please visit ww5.komen.org

Have a wonderful Wednesday!
Miss Tracy :)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I love the pull out! That is real cool! Great idea!

LollyChops said...

I really love this little fella! I am going to be doing a tag hop here soon with Crate Paper so I might give this one a try!