Monday, October 11, 2010

Altered Tree Canvas

Happy Monday!! 
I wanted to post a couple of pieces of inspiration for you today!  For those of you who weren't able to attend my September Scrapstasher's Meetings, I want you to see what you missed out on...I designed this wonderful Altered Tree Canvas with the assistance of Lolly's mad computer skills and Sure Cuts Alot software. The cardstock Tree Silhouette was provided to each Stasher and then we all put our scraps to great use to create colorful leaves for our trees...take a looksie...
Scrapstasher Tree Canvas
Designed by: Miss Tracy :)
Lolly is featuring this Tree Canvas, and a couple of other Stasher canvases... and of course, a couple of her own on her blog tomorrow and on her next live webcast. She has a whole forest of inspiration to share with you...check it out at www.lollychops.com.

I have one more that I would like to share with you!  It features a clear flocked transparency (by Fancy Pants) and fabulous glitters from P K Glitz.  Take a look...

Fabulous Fall Canvas
Designed By: Miss Tracy :)

I will be featuring several projects this week for P K Glitz...for a full tutorial on this project, please visit their blog at http://www.pkglitz.com/blog/ .  I love the glitter effect beneath the transparency....pretty fantastic huh?!?

Stay tuned...I have lots of great techniques to share with you this week on ways you can "glitz" up your projects!
Keep Creating,
Miss Tracy :)

5 comments:

Jamie Lane said...

Love them!!

Lisa said...

I just found your blog & I'm already addicted to it!! Love it!

LollyChops said...

I just love this Tracy!!!!!! I am addicted to those silly trees myself!

HUGS!

Kristy @ Next to Heaven said...

TRACY! I am so very happy for you... I've been a stalker- um... fan since the ole Recollection Days! I would take classes just because you taught them, so I knew I would learn something great and leave feeling confident and inspired. I moved to SA in June and I am so sad I won't get to be a part of LBH... but when i come to visit I will be sure to come say hi and see your new place.

PS. I am thrilled about the kits!

Terrie B x said...

Hi Tracy..these are `beautiful` TFS
Enjoy the rest of your weekend :)x