Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Proud to be a new member of the PK Glitz Design Team!

Well, it's official...I am one of the new Design Team members for PK Glitz! I'm so excited and I can't wait to show you what wonderful things you can do with their fabulous products! Over the next few months they are partnering with Dixie Pieces and Stamps of Life so I will be sharing some wonderful inspiration with you from these folks as well! Stay tuned...my first segment will post a little later this month. I have some great tips and tricks up my sleeve...
can't wait to share them with you! Dixie Pieces Fan
Stay true to your passion -- Keep Creating!
Miss Tracy :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Tracy, on becoming a member of the PK Glitz Design team!!! That is quite an honor!! I am also familiar with Stamps of Life--so congrats there, too!!
The Little Blue House is so "stinkin' cute"!!!!! I can tell y'all are really having fun there and it's going to be soooo much fun for us to come and play!!
Neil said the house looked like it was "right up your alley".
The vintage pieces you're finding are just adorable!! Can't wait for it to open!! It couldn't have happened to a nicer person!!

ellen s. said...

congrats!!! that is so exciting, WTG!

Jamie Lane said...

Yay! Welcome to the team! I am excited to work with you and view your creations! :)