Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The Little Blue House Transformation!

There has been SO much going on at the LBH this week...It is undergoing such a wonderful transformation! It's so fun to watch all of the projects on the "very-long-to-do" list get finished and crossed off. I'm falling in love more every day with this charming Little Blue House...it just feels like HoMe. It's been fun catching some of you in the parking lot...and even more fun when some of you have popped your head in the door for a little peek!

I want to thank everyone that has been working and volunteering their time at the LBH! I appreciate YOU SO much! I couldn't have done it without you!

I haven't posted the opening date yet...but I promise...I will post it very soon! No one could possibly be more anxious than me to welcome you in and show you around. I'm missing you all like crazy and so ready to get back in the studio again and create with all of you.

I will be sending out another newsletter very soon that will have all of the LBH crop information on it. We will start taking advance crop sign up's on Monday. All the info you need, including the LBH phone number will be posted in the newsletter. If you are not receiving it and would like to, simply email me at cre8joy@sbcglobal.net and I will add you to the list.
Well, it's back to work for me...see you soon!
Joyfully Yours,
Miss Tracy :)

No comments: