Saturday, September 18, 2010

A Joyful Day...

I had the most wonderful, joyful, fabulous, day creating at the Little Blue House today!  Lolly and I combined our creative forces...don't worry...we used our "powers" for good not evil...hee hee!  We created the most fabulous project...can't wait to show it off to you!  Here's a little sneak peek...
Don't forget...the Grand Opening of The Little Blue House is just 6 days away! Hope you will make plans to join me there!

The address is:
118 W. Olive St.
Keller, TX 76248

Grand Opening dates:
Thurs. 9/23  4p-8p
Fri. 9/24  10a-4p
Sat. 9/25  10a-4p

For a few more sneak peeks and more info...check out the LBH blog at www.thelittlebluehouseblog.blogspot.com.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Miss Tracy :)

1 comment:

LollyChops said...

I am so excited I can hardly stand it! We made something mighty awesome! I can hardly wait to share them with everyone!

HUGS Miss Tracy!