Wednesday, September 1, 2010

"Be Inspired" Wednesday!

Hello Everyone-- Welcome to "Be Inspired" Wednesday's! Today I have a cute Tag Card to share with you featuring a cute stamped sentiment from My Pink Stamper...
Tag cards are so fun and easy to make and look great hanging off of a gift bag or wrapped present. I simply created a pocket by folding some cardstock and securing with adhesive on each side. I used a corner punch to create the look of a tag on my pocket. Then I cut some pretty BoBunny papers and created the cute scalloped edge with an EK Border punch. My Owl Cuttlebug Embossing Folder was perfect for this sentiment stamp...I embossed the owl on cream colored cardstock and then lightly swiped over the embossed image with Chestnut Roan Chalk Ink and cut around the design...
I further embellished my Owl with jeweled eyes and a lovely crocheted flower. Here is a closer look at the stamp...
I cut a piece of cardstock to fit in my pocket and added some decorative paper to it. I finished it off by embossing in the Notebook Texture Fade by Tim Holtz. This way I have pretty embossed lines to write a personal message on. I tied off my Tag Card with ribbon like so...
Try making a Tag Card of your own...they are really fun and super simple! To see more My Pink Stamper products...please visit www.mypinkstamper.com.
Be Inspired,
Miss Tracy :)

1 comment: