Sunday, August 8, 2010

"Sunny Days" LO

"Sunny Days" LO
Designed By: Miss Tracy :)
I wanted to share this LO with you because I used my newest FaVoriTe Cricut Cartridge on it! Take a look at the Sunny Days title...it was created with the Celebrations Cricut Lite Catridge that is now being sold at your local Walmart for $39.95! This fabulous cartridge is jam-packed with wonderful titles for every season and for special occasions! It works best with 4 different colors of paper. Once cut, you simply layer them up to create your wonderful title!
Take a closer look...
The papers I used on this LO are from the Sun-Kissed paper collection by BoBunny! They are perfect for summer pic's and I just love the bright colors! This line has really CuTe embellishments too!

Hope you enjoy the rest of your summer...stay cool and don't forget the sunscreen!

Keep Creating,
Miss Tracy :)

3 comments:

Amy K said...

What a fun, colorful layout - I love Bo Bunny's lines!

Rhonda said...

Cute, Cute, Cute!! love the LO and title.

Jamie Lane said...

Love the bright colors!!