Monday, July 19, 2010

Thumb's Up for Oak Street Cottage!

I just attended the Oak Street Cottage this past weekend and had a fabulous time! The Cottage is located in Roanoke (right down the street from Babe's and Twisted Root) and it is over 100 years old. Mary and Laura have done a wonderful job making the Cottage a charming, relaxing place to create! The accomodations were great! If you are planning a retreat in the future, I highly recommend them. Please visit http://www.oakstreetcottage.com/ to learn more.

I attended this retreat with other ladies in my Sunday School class...it has become a tradition for us and we have gone every summer now for several years. I always look forward to spending time with them...
Oh ... and for all my fellow SoNiC-addicted friends...no worries...there is a Sonic right down the road from the Cottage. Trust me when I say, we gave them a good bit of business this weekend...
I'll post a few of the LO's I created at my retreat a little later this week! Thanks to my dear, sweet friends for another fabulous, memorable, Summer Scrappin' Retreat!

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Your blog makes me smile. Thanks for a wonderful weekend with the girls!

KatieJ said...

Before I even got to that last picture I noticed the Sonic drink in the background and thought "oh yes, there is a Sonic nearby, it really is perfect." My 2yr old started saying "mommy's drink" and pointing to the screen!