Monday, July 12, 2010

Playing in the Rain!

Wanted to share a couple pic's of Maddi and Kayden playing in the rain last week. Kaden was having a ball! ...and Maddi had fun too! I just love Kaden's curious nature and his sense of adventure! He was completely soaked and not too happy about having to come back in the house. I look forward to scrapbookin' these on my retreat this weekend! I can't hardly wait...I will be retreating at the Oak Street Cottage with some dear friends. I'll post some pic's and let you know all about the Cottage when I return.

Have a great week!
Miss Tracy :)

4 comments:

Denise said...

Man he is growing up so fast! Still cute as a button though! Enjoy ur retreat u deserve it!
Denise

吳婷婷 said...

河水永遠是相同的,可是每一剎那又都是新的。

佳皓佳皓 said...

喜歡看大家的文章,每篇都是一個故事,都是一種心情~~祝大家開心愉快............................................................

Linda Hahn said...

What adorable pictures!! I hope to play in the rain with Avery some day just like Kaden and Maddi!! So glad you're going on a retreat this weekend!! Have a Blast!!
Love 'ya,
linda