Saturday, July 3, 2010

God Bless America!


I thought it was fitting this 4th of July weekend to post a patriotic project! This is a project that I designed last summer...it features charming papers from the Little Guy paper collection (Melissa Frances/Heart & Home) and the fabulous Barn Red Art Metal (Ten Seconds Studio). I thought the Stars Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug/Provocraft) was a perfect match for this Star-Spangled creation!
Have a wonderful and safe 4th of July! and as always....
Stay true to your passion--Keep Creating!!
God Bless America!
Miss Tracy :)

5 comments:

KrisMcmillen07星美 said...

一個人的價值,應該看他貢獻了什麼,而不是他取得了什麼............................................................

Jaclyn @ Love, Laughter, and Complete Chaos said...

I was just thinking about that project yesterday as I was wandering around Michael's trying to find something patriotic for my front door Nothing was as great as that project. I could seriously kick myself for not making one while we were teaching that class last summer. Grrrr.... ;)

Terrie B x said...

Hi Tracy..Fabulous project!!!!Your LO today at CB is gorgeous...TFS
Have a fab week:)xxx

Sandi Clarkson said...

Fabulous project Tracy .. my front porch was barren .. well, excpet for the flag .. can't wait to see your 20 minute project!

Dede said...

I feel the same way Jaclyn. I didn't make it either and absolutely love it. I guess I will have to make one at some point.