Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Christmas in July- Embossed Metal Card Tree

Every day this week, the Cuttlebug Challenge Blog will be featuring wonderful Christmas inspired projects! One project feature that I contributed was my fabulous Embossed Metal Card Tree...it's a wonderful way to display the beautiful Christmas Cards and Photo Cards that you receive during the holidays! Here is a closer look...
To learn more about the steps I took to create this one-of-a-kind display piece, please check out the CCB today. My post is scheduled to air at noon. Stay tuned...I have a couple more Christmas-ey projects posting later this week!
Joyfully Yours,
Miss Tracy :)

3 comments:

洪瑋婷洪瑋婷 said...

Learn wisdom by the follies of others. ............................................................

karlalala said...

Hi Darlin!

i'm in the TSS yahoo group and saw this creation there, it is just gorgeous, awesome, inspiring and so dang cute!!

thanks for sharing a tutorial, i'll be watching for YOUR work in the group!! just had to give you a shout out!!

enjoy your day!!

terri d said...

Hey Tracy, Is there any where I can go to get the instructions for the metal tree and some of the other things on the blog you made? I'm lovin them and would like to make the tree for cards and the ornaments for some gifts... Help!!! ~Terri D.