Friday, July 30, 2010

Calling all Scrapstasher's!

Hello fellow Stasher's! This month our meeting will be all about RIBBONS & FIBERS & TRIMS...oh my?!?! I have some great organizational ideas for you as well as a few fun projects for us to create! Hope you will make plans to join me this Mon. 8/2 or Tues. 8/3. Here is the list of items that you will need to bring with you to class:

"What to Bring":
Lots of Ribbons & Fibers & Trim Scraps(if you mainly have spools, then bring a variety of 6 to 8 in. pieces)
Two 8 1/2x 11 in. sheets of white cardstock
Glue dots
Tacky Tape or Sheet
Stapler
Tacky Glue (Zip Dry or Fabritac)
Small Wood Frame (I used one of those$1 chunky wood frames at Michaels)
Foam Brush & Paint
Scissors

If you would like to join me, please call Anthologies at 817-282-2622 to reserve a seat. i look forward to creating with you!

Joyfully Yours,
Miss Tracy :)

5 comments:

Rhonda said...

I'll be there. looking forward to it. I like the new look to your blog too. See ya!

Judy M said...

I'll be there too!!!!

文王廷 said...

知識可以傳授,智慧卻不行。每個人必須成為他自己。. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

雅王任 said...

人應該做自己認為對的事,而不是一味跟著群眾的建議走。..................................................

邱思吳佳順翰 said...

Necessity is the mother of invention.......................................................................