Monday, June 21, 2010

My tribute to Family Game Night!

Is Family Game Night as popular at your house as it is at mine??? If so, you may want to consider creating your very own altered Game Board like the one I have created here... for me, the journal card says it all..."Just being together is enough." ...I just love this quote and it just fits perfectly with the sentiment that I feel about our Family Game Nights...Just hanging out together, laughing and playing together, it's worth more than anything...simply put, it just brings me JOY!
I altered an old Scrabble Board with fun papers from the My Family paper collection by Fancy Pants and added in some great Game Night ephemera...Dominoes, Playing Cards, Scrabble Tiles, Dice and some Game Tokens and of course some wonderful pic's of my kiddos. It was so fun and easy to create...to see my step by step process, please visit the Cuttlebug Challenge blog for a full tutorial. http://www.cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/
I just absolutley LOVE how my Game Board turned out and I will treasure it forever! It will always remind me of our Family Game Night memories!
Stay true to your passion -- Keep Creating!
Miss Tracy :)

7 comments:

Melissa said...

This is an amazing creation! I love the idea and I am sure your family is so encouraged by seeing this and will be reminded of special times too. Great Idea!!

Jennifer Y said...

This is soooo super cute! Love it! :)

Anna said...

I (heart) this!!!!

楊俊美 said...

要持續更新下去喲!!祝你心情愉快.................................................................

慧君 said...

你不能左右天氣,但你可以改變心情.............................................................

June Houck said...

Fun LO, Tracy! Family time and treasured memories captured perfectly :)

karlalala said...

OHMYDOG, that is sooooooooooo cute!!