Friday, June 4, 2010

GASC Greatness!

I had so much fun at the GASC this week! It is such a thrilling experience to go and be surrounded by so much Creative Energy!! Tim even took some time away from his demo desk for a quick photo shoot with us...tee hee! Okay, okay, maybe he didn't stop but he did take time out to autograph a photo... and man oh man, was his product flying off the shelves! Mario was ringing up sale after sale after sale...etc. Rhonda, Elaine, TIM, Me (Miss Tracy),Susan...
and here is TIM autographing his picture...
We also enjoyed chatting with the always lovely, Melissa Frances.
She is truly the Queen of Shabby Chic in my book!
and we also ran into Cheryl Darrow of Ten Seconds Studio...she is the Hottest Metal Mama of them all as far as I'm concerned. I was excited to hear she is working on some new designs...can't wait to see what she comes up with?!?!?
and everywhere we turned... there were our favorite customersrunning up to say hello, wanting to know what goodies we had purchased, showing us their fabulous finds, and spreading hugs to all!
I feel so blessed to be a part of this wonderful world of paper-crafting!
It has brought me and so many others such JOY!
If you have some free time, you should definitely check out the Great American Scrapbook Convention. It will be held thru this Sat. at the Arlington Convention Center. Check it out, you won't be dissappointed!
I'll post some of my favorite finds as soon as I take a few pic's of them...now it's off to work on new Summer Class projects for Open House this Fri. 6/11!
Stay true to your passion -- Keep Creating!
Miss Tracy :)

1 comment:

Jennifer Y said...

Oh! Ya'll look SO CUTE in your shirts!!! Looks like such a great time, wish I couldv'e been there! :)))