Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Exciting News!...Cuddling once again!

Hello everyone-- I'm so happy to announce my return to the Cuttlebug Challenge Design Team!

Photobucket

I will be posting my Challenge projects here on my blog every Wednesday and will have a few spotlight tutorials for you from time to time! The blog has over 4000 followers...so if you LoVe your Cuttlebug as much as I love mine and want to do more with it...then check out the site, please visit http://www.cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/ and become a follower today so that you don't miss out on all the fabulous inspiration this talented team has to offer!

Have a terrific Tuesday...do something creative today!
Miss Tracy :)

3 comments:

Terrie B x said...

Hiya Tracy;)
Great to have you cuddling with ua again!!Yahhahah ....way to go girl...:)x

Linda Hahn said...

Hey Tracy,
So glad you're back on the Cuttlebug team again!! Congratulations!!

Mrs. Saylor's First Grade Class said...

I love that project. You are so creative and I am so glad to see you back with the Cuttlebug team again. You are amazing!
~Kim