Wednesday, April 14, 2010

FREE Minibook Class this Saturday!

As a huge THANK YOU to our customers...Anthologies is hosting Minibook Workshops this Saturday and it's completely FREE ...that's right, FREE! I designed this adorable minibook entitled "Sweet Life" and it features the Sweet Life paper collection from KI. I will be teaching mini-classes every hour starting at Noon, 1p, 2p, 3p, and 4p. You must call the store (817) 282-2622 to reserve a seat (1 per customer please) and let me them know which session you want to attend.
Here are a few more pic's of my "Sweet Life" minibook for you to enjoy...
I hope you will make plans to attend....AND an added bonus...everyone who makes a purchase this weekend will be entered into a drawing...AND one lucky customer will go home with the Anthologies Connection April Kit - "Tres Chic". This is an amazing kit and loaded with beautiful product! What a great prize!! Hope to see you this weekend!
Tracy :)