Friday, April 2, 2010

4th Fridays @ NRHBC are back!

"Women Transformed"
FOURTH FRIDAYS
friendship ~ creativity ~ relaxation
I am so happy to share with you that the Womens Ministry of N. Richland Hills Baptist Church is sponsoring a "New & Improved" Creative Community Event! Our vision is to provide a friendly atmosphere where women can build relationships and enjoy being creative together. I will be hosting along with my new co-host Cheryl McCarson!
When: 4th Fridays
April 23 May 28 June 25
July 23 Aug 27 Sept 24
Time: 5p-11p
Come when you can...Leave when you must!
Cost: $5 per night
Snacks & beverages provided
As an added bonus, we will be seeking out local business owners to donate
prizes for give-aways at our 4th Friday Creative Event!
We will also incorporate something new called "Creativity Counts!" ...Making Creativity Count within Our Community to better or encourage the lives of others. Each month a different service project will be chosen and everyone who attends is welcome to help if they would like to be involved. For example, one night we may each create a card to put in the Angel Food boxes for the Cornerstone Assistance Network OR we may each make something special for a specific Nursing Facility OR maybe create a cute bookmark to give to the Bus Ministry kiddos...Get the idea ?!?! I love the fact that we can all do something creative and at the same time touch the lives of others in need of love & encouragement!
This is a Community Creative Event and everyone is welcome to attend. Please feel free to invite your friends, neighbors, co-workers, etc. To reserve your seats, simply email me with an rsvp at cre8joy@sbcglobal.net or leave a comment for me here on my blog. I hope you will make plans to join us for these wonderful 4th Friday nights!

1 comment:

Jackson's Established 2001 said...

I would love more info on 4th Fridays. I am now following your blog. I am in Arlington and am a new craft blogger. I am involved in Women's ministry and speak at different events and of course my passion is crafting.
my blog creationsbyladeeda.blogspot.com
email ladeedacreations@yahoo.com

Blessing,
Dee