Thursday, March 11, 2010

Spring Project Sneek Peaks...

Please join me at the
Anthologies Spring Fling Open House
Fri. 3/12 & Sat. 3/13
10a-5p
Come and see all of the NEW Spring/Easter projects that we will be teaching in Creative Buffet over the next 6 weeks. You will also enjoy a free M&T featuring the NEW Glimmer Mists, Glimmer Screens and Coordinating Stamp Sets by Tattered Angels! We have numerous prize give-aways planned and an"egg"stra special hunt for even more great prizes! I hope you will join us! Here's a couple of peek's for you...

Have a great day!
Remember...stay true to your passion -- Keep Creating!
Tracy :)

2 comments:

April Hummert said...

Ooooh...looks FABULOUS! I am SO looking forward to tomorrow. I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve!!!

Colleen said...

I love that flower. I can't wait to see what else you have planned.