Wednesday, February 24, 2010

SBIAD was awesome!


I want to thank all the fabulous ladies that attended the Anthologies You=Joy SBIAD Workshop this past week! I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did! Ladies you did such an incredible job and was so inspired by the extra creative WOW factor that you put forth on your pages! Here are the photos that I promised you...be sure and scrapbook them!
































Give yourselves a big pat on the back...20 pages...whew! I am so proud of you and I hope you will treasure your books for years to come!
For those of you who didn't get into the workshop...don't worry, I have more SBIAD Workshops scheduled for 2010. To be sure you're "in the know" on all of Anthologies creative opportunities, please visit the blog at http://www.anthologiesbyme.blogspot.com/ and sign up for the Newsletter to ensure you never miss out on any important creative info such as, events, new products, in-store demo's, and so much more!
Find joy in the journey...
Tracy :)

3 comments:

Joni said...

Awesome day! So much fun and the most organized way to get 20 pages done! Thank you Tracy, Susan, and Rhonda for running around and helping us! Thank you Nita for the awesome cheddar brocli soup and the Sonic RUN!! Looking forward to the next one. Woo! Hoo!

aprilhummert said...

I LOVED SBIAD! The way you had it organized was FABULOUS - my fave way yet. Thanks, Nita, for the great lunch.

Tracy :) said...

Yeah April...somehow you managed to escape the camera...how did u do that?!?! Hiding under the table maybe?!?! LOL