Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Valentine's Day is the perfect time to share a little hand-made piece of love with your special someone. Here is an adorable slider card that I created for a past Cuttlebug Challenge. I used the Swiss Dot embossing folder and inked the debossed side heavily with my Fire Brick distress ink pad. Placed my white cardstock in the folder and ...wa la...I have a beautifully embossed inked paper! You should give it a try...You're sure to "fall in love" with it!

Scott and I would like to wish ALL of YOU a wonderful Valentine's Day! We hope your day will be filled with much LOVE, LAUGHTER, and PhOtOgrApHs! XXOOXXOOXXOOXXOO!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

LOVE the card... my daughters first birthday theme is gonna be "Guess WHOOs one" and you card will inspire our invites- you are so talented!

PS Don't you love the cheese level Valentine brings out... aka those pups! so cute!

Julie said...

Cute card! I *love* owls & scallops!