Monday, October 19, 2009

Crazy for Coredinations Cardstock!!!

Okay gals -- I know I've raved about this before but I'm going to rave once again...Coredinations Color-Core Cardstock is FaBULoUs!!! If you are a Cuddlebug enthusiast like me...you must go and get some of this cardstock immediately! It embosses so beautifully and the core colors that emerge when you sand it are SO vivid. Here is a layout that I designed for Anthologies that incorporates Coredinations Black Magic Cardstock. Anthologies has the complete line of Black Magic and also Chocolate Box and it's only .59 cents a sheet. Come in and check them out! I can't wait to design more samples with this awesome product! Such a simple way to add some WOW to your projects! If you are interested in creating this 12x12 double layout, please contact Anthologies at (817) 282-2622 or stop by. You can create this on any of our Creative Buffet dates. You must reserve your class kit 24 hours in advance of your selected Creative Buffet date.
Hope to see create with you soon!
Tracy :)

1 comment:

June Houck said...

Tracy, this layout is terrific! Beautifully done and a clever title too :)