Thursday, September 24, 2009

Let the Countdown begin!


Start marking the days off the calendar...
7 days! That's right, 7 more days...that's just 168 hours until Anthologies officially opens it doors!


I can truly say that I have never experienced anything more exciting and exhausting ALL at the same time! I just can't wait to tear down that brown paper off the windows and welcome you in! Grand Opening festivities will be underway ALL weekend long so please stop by and see us beginning Friday Oct. 2nd!

I'm so ready to begin teaching again! I didn't realize how much I missed it! I know it's only been a few short weeks but it feels like forever. We will have so many creative opportunities for you at Anthologies so I hope that you will plug in and come create with us very soon!

Joyfully Yours,
Tracy :)
BTW...check out the Star Telegram tomorrow! You should see a little something on the front page!

5 comments:

Dede said...

I am counting! It does feel like it has been forever since I took a class. I am having withdrawals.

Tracy :) said...

I know ... me too! Major withdrawals!

Terrie B x said...

`Good Luck` with your New Venture Tracey...exiting times...
Oh and you look `Fab` TFS:)x

Sandi said...

Tracy, I was there yesterday and it was FAB .. a little packed .. but fab. Can't wait to take soem classes!

Tracy :) said...

I know Sandi--it was packed! Saturday the crowd was much more manageable. Can't wait to see you in class!!